Route Optimization, CAD and AVL solutions for Police & Fire departments across North America. Solutions are designed for mutual-aid requests from multiple jurisdictions.
Implemented in Police & Fire Departments across North America. This solution is designed for mutual-aid requests from multiple jurisdictions.
Our Public Safety Solution includes a comprehensive integrated Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), GPS Tracking and Mobile Data Computer software suite. It has been implemented for Police & Fire Departments across the country. One of our largest deployments is a deployment across 23 cities and municipalities.
- Improved prioritization and resource recommendations of 911 calls
- Computerize knowledge of routes, real-time resource availability, spatial situation awareness, when responding to an incident
- Improved response time for first responders
- Improved information sharing and access among towns leading to efficient use of resources during emergencies
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- GIS based: Use existing street network and other GIS layers such as parcel, land use, zoning, orthophotography, hydrants and water pipelines
- Hazard Zones - HAZMAT: Easily create and display various emergency or disaster scenarios – bomb blasts, chemical spills and evacuation zones. Vehicles that enter and exit hazard zones will trigger alarms to track accountability and safety exposure limits of personnel responding to emergencies. Allows you to import EPA’s Tier-2 Submit information for quick map display
- Hardware Independent: Supports industry-leading hardware. Can interface with other GPS modems that use standard communication protocols – NMEA and TAIP
- Geo-Fence zones